- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Partner at Spinta Capital
Raising equity funds is not the only option available to help startups finance their growth. What are the perks and drawbacks of venture debt? When does it make sense for a startup to take a loan to bridge the gap until its next round — or replace it altogether? And are there any costly mistakes entrepreneurs should watch out for?
On August 30, Todd Schneider from Spinta Capital is coming in to demystify venture debt. He will share case studies illustrating and quantifying the benefits and drawbacks of non-dilutive financing in various scenarios.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Various non- and minimially-dilutive financing options for SaaS companies
- How such loans and financing facilities are underwritten
- How options vary whether SaaS company is VC-backed or not
- How those options vary whether a personal guaranty is available or not
- How unicorn and public SaaS companies use debt; contrasts with smaller private companies
And much more!
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Todd.
12:00 - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q&A
01:00 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event