- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Dr. Frumi Rachel Barr
Serial entrepreneur and growth specialist
Author of A CEO's Secret Weapon: How to Accelerate Success
Are your startup's profits and growth not increasing as quickly as you expected? Is your team always too busy or bogged down with meetings? Is no one clearly accountable for your goals and key performance indicators? Or perhaps your company lacks a vision and goals that everyone agrees on? All of these are issues related to execution.
On July 12, growth expert Dr. Frumi Rachel Barr will lead a one-hour workshop on identifying where execution is holding your company back and the steps you need to take to drive growth and profits.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Fine-tuning operations to drive growth and run without drama
- Tools and best practices for setting, measuring and consistently hitting your goals
- Keeping your team aligned, accountable and collaborating effectively
And much more!
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event