- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Your company's story is at the heart of everything it does — it informs strategy decisions, wins over investors, woos customers and inspires your team. Are you telling the right story in the right way to the right people? And are you empowering your employees to do the same?
Clay Hausmann held senior marketing positions at Plantronics, Ogilvy and elsewhere before he was a finalist for the Sundance Screenwriters Lab. His study of screenwriting reshaped his view on how to build powerful company narratives, and he now helps companies of all sizes build and tell their unique story using the screenwriter’s toolkit. Join Clay on August 30 to revamp your startup's story.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Inspiring + motivating employees around your company's origin story
- Identifying the truly differentiating characteristics of your brand + how to support them consistently
- Empowering employees to share your brand story with a framework that anyone in the company can follow
- Addressing your audience’s perspective to develop communication that will resonate with customers
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Workshop
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event