- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Larger startups including Uber and Spotify have been using debt to finance their growth and operations, but what exactly does it entail and does it make sense for your company?
On June 7, we're bringing in Edward Grenville and Seth Pardee from Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP to give members a crash course on debt financing so that you can make an educated decision whether this is a good fit for your startup, know what to expect throughout the process, and avoid common mistakes.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- What is debt financing and what does it entail?
- The pros and cons of debt vs. equity
- Determining whether your company is eligible
- Costly mistakes to avoid
- The tax implications of debt
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ