- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder and Service Experience Director at Prospect
Core to the Lean Start Up or Scale Up approach is experimenting and failing early and succeeding earlier to avoid wasting huge amount of time, money and to reduce risk and time to market. Rapid prototyping techniques can include service role play, UX prototypes, service scenarios and experimenting techniques including Wizard of Oz, Look a Like, Pop Up, ‘Fake door’ and physical prototyping.
The Lean startup approach mandates a constant validation of the product / service by assessing consumer acceptance of the previous deployment. In order to understand if the actual product is working (and which are the next steps and the next features to be included in new incremental deployments), the startup has to experiment and test continuously.
· The importance of MVP Experimenting & testing to ensure growth and scale up success
· Innovate, fail fast, iterate quickly, succeed earlier
· Reduce risk, costs, time to go to market with new ideas
· MVP prototyping techniques
· Industry examples of experimenting techniques and testing methodologies
About the Speaker
Anja Klüver is the Founder and Service Experience Director of Prospect, a digital experience design agency that creates innovative, future-ready experiences that connect people and businesses across all digital touch points. Anja has more than two decades of award winning international experience. She champions an insight led people-centered experience design process in combination with business expertise and deep understanding of digital technologies to deliver new products, services, and customer experiences that provide tangible value — happier customers, engaged employees, and business growth.
Since founding Prospect in 2006, Anja has been focused on solving hard business challenges and delivering bottom line impact for entrepreneurial global companies to ambitious startups, launching new products and services and optimizing existing experiences with measurable impacts — for clients including Dimension Data, Mitchells & Butlers, Europcar, Eurostar, Tesco, Vodafone, British Midlands International, Silverjet, Nokia Siemens Networks, Nokia, InsightsInvestment, Abercrombie & Kent, GSK, Internet Solutions, Springer Macmillan Publishing, and some great startups.
Tea/Coffee will be provided.
Members Only - Book via the App.
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ