- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder and Service Experience Director at Prospect
Any business (start up)is a service that has a customer or employee experience that needs to bedesigned to be truly successful. Designing a service is like putting on a play.Back stage activity should support On-stage experiences by breaking the processinto steps that influence the customer decisions.
Only by understanding each audience actual end to end experience across all digital, people, spacial, and physical product can the service successfully solve real pain points and deliver those memorable moments of delight that will distinguish the service in people’s mind and as a result generate long term customer loyalty and word of mouth. Cross channel views of real customer experiences and service enablers will ensure that each customer facing channels and touchpoint’s role is defined and can be operationalised across delivery teams too.
Find out how to:
- Measure, map and evaluate the current end to end service performance
- Prioritise the actions to improve the most crucial pain points
- Translate pain points into innovation opportunities and a clear vision across all audiences, interactions and touch points
- Consider the product as part of an end to end service
- Design an omni-channel / seamless experience that delivers purposeful value at each touch point
- Understand that every end audience demographic will have different experience expectations and requirements to be fulfilled
- Specify all the influences to deliver a successful experience
About the Speaker
Anja Klüver is the Founder and Service Experience Director of Prospect, a digital experience design agency that creates innovative, future-ready experiences that connect people and businesses across all digital touch points. Anja has more than two decades of award winning international experience. She champions an insight led people-centered experience design process in combination with business expertise and deep understanding of digital technologies to deliver new products, services, and customer experiences that provide tangible value — happier customers, engaged employees, and business growth.
Since founding Prospect in 2006, Anja has been focused on solving hard business challenges and delivering bottom line impact for entrepreneurial global companies to ambitious startups, launching new products and services and optimizing existing experiences with measurable impacts — for clients including Dimension Data, Mitchells & Butlers, Europcar, Eurostar, Tesco, Vodafone, British Midlands International, Silverjet, Nokia Siemens Networks, Nokia, InsightsInvestment, Abercrombie & Kent, GSK, Internet Solutions, Springer Macmillan Publishing, and some great startups.
Tea/Coffee will be provided.
Book via the App.
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ