- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Founder and Service Experience Director at Prospect
One of the hardest things to do in business is to come to grips with the motivations behind customer actions. Too many startups make assumptions and, as a result, invest huge amounts of money focusing on the wrong problems and audiences.
Quantitative research can identify problem areas and how often and where they occur. Qualitative research will allow us to understand the reasons and drivers behind customers' (and employees') behaviours and uncover the truth, from an end audience perspective. It will give you a deep understanding of your customers’ messy reality: what they really do and want, not what they say they do.
We will discuss:
- Only through deep empathy with your end audiences will the product be innovative, valuable, desirable, feasible, and successful
- Understand / Validate who the product / service is for and why
- Understand peoples' motivations, desires, and pain points with the existing product / service and pinpoint areas for innovation
- Accelerate growth by defining potential new audience targets
- Generate and use qualitative research as a crucial design tool for the design, development, and innovation process
Tea/Coffee will be provided.
All members are welcome to book through the app.
This RocketSpace Member Workshop will be held in The Classroom just to the right of the Landing in the Basement Surf Zone (select -2 on the lift, or take the stairs).
About the Speaker
Anja Klüver is the Founder and Service Experience Director of Prospect, a digital experience design agency that creates innovative, future-ready experiences that connect people and businesses across all digital touch points. Anja has more than two decades of award winning international experience. She champions an insight led people-centered experience design process in combination with business expertise and deep understanding of digital technologies to deliver new products, services, and customer experiences that provide tangible value — happier customers, engaged employees, and business growth.
Since founding Prospect in 2006, Anja has been focused on solving hard business challenges and delivering bottom line impact for entrepreneurial global companies to ambitious startups, launching new products and services and optimizing existing experiences with measurable impacts — for clients including Dimension Data, Mitchells & Butlers, Europcar, Eurostar, Tesco, Vodafone, British Midlands International, Silverjet, Nokia Siemens Networks, Nokia, InsightsInvestment, Abercrombie & Kent, GSK, Internet Solutions, Springer Macmillan Publishing, and some great startups.