- When: Tuesday 16th of July, 2019, 18:00-2200
- Where: RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Emma Gannon and NatWest would like to invite you to an exciting, complimentary event taking place on July 30th at 5.30pm in the Theatre room at RocketSpace Islington.
Emma Gannon, host of hit podcast Ctrl Alt Delete and Sunday Times best-selling author of The Multi-Hyphen method, will lead a live discussion on tips for managing your finances when you’re self-employed, freelancing or part of the gig economy - from taking the plunge and starting a side hustle, to managing your money and how to be your own boss.
Emma will be chatting with Otegha Uwagba, founder of Women Who and author of forthcoming book We Need To Talk About Money, and Polly Mackenzie, CEO of think tank Demos and founder of the Money and Mental Health Policy Institute, a charity working to break the link between financial difficulty and mental health problems.
Each attendee will receive a complimentary glass of wine or beer.
To RSVP, please secure a free ticket via Eventbrite here – please note tickets are limited.
Ahead of the recording, NatWest and Emma Gannon would love to hear your opinions and questions on any issues you face managing your finances. Please take two minutes to fill out this survey to get any burning questions answered on the day!
** FREE - REGISTRATION REQUIRED **
Register for this Event
- When: Tuesday 23rd of July, 2019, 17:30-20:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
- When: Tuesday 30th of July, 2019, 17:30-1900
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
- When: Thursday 4th of July, 2019, 08:30am - 10:30am
- Where: RocketSpace, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ