- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Managing Director at Satwik Ventures
Thanks to the JOBS Act, and Regulation A+ specifically, startups are no longer limited to taking funding from accredited investors. Young companies can now raise funding from anyone. The act contains some complicated provisions and eligibility requirements though.
On August 3, we're bringing in Paul Getty, Managing Director at Satwik Ventures, an investment firm specialized in helping pre-public companies raise funding under Regulation A+. Paul will walk you through the benefits of crowdfunding, determining whether your company qualifies, and the intricacies of using these new regulations to raise growth capital.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Overview of the JOBS Act + Regulation A+
- Growth stage, location + other eligibility requirements*
- Guidelines for + cost of filing for your startup's mini-IPO
- Best practices to follow + mistakes to avoid
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
*This workshop will be most applicable to startups with revenue due to Regulation A+'s eligibility requirements.
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ