- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder of Spark Plug Labs
Client Development Executive at DLA Piper
If you have not intentionally created your company culture, it probably does not exist. Setting your vision and sharing it throughout the organization is a necessary step to support your company's success. Yet many founders overlook this critical element to creating a great place to work and shaping their organization.
On September 22, join Monica Phillips — executive coach, strategic consultant, and Client Development Executive at DLA Piper — for a workshop about company culture. Monica will outline the roadmap to a thriving team dynamic and company.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Common mistakes companies make in creating a culture that grows with the organization
- Defining your vision, values, passion and purpose, and sharing them with your team
- Best practices for engaging with your employees — feedback, delegation and communication
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch Served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Workshop
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
Monica Phillips is a Client Development Executive at DLA Piper, a leading global law firm. She has a passion for technology and women’s leadership and 18 years of experience developing and executing strategic initiatives to help organizations identify and expand successful lines of business and strengthen client relationships.
As a certified professional co-active coach, she has proven success working with corporate executives and entrepreneurs on team culture, business growth, and strategy. She mentors entrepreneurs and the start-up community through Draper University, Founder Institute, Cal Poly’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and as a founding coach of The Coaching Fellowship. She is the host of a weekly radio show/podcast, Powerful Conversations, featuring interviews with thought-leaders from across industries. Follow her @bodegabay1 or connect on LinkedIn.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ