- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Nate Lindstrom VP of Solutions Engineering at NS1 (RocketSpace member company)
Even if you use a managed service like AWS or Google Cloud, deploying your cloud can get hairy. How do you decide whether to go with regions or availability zones? And how do you balance cost versus security?
Nate Lindstrom, VP of Solutions Engineering at NS1, industry leaders in DNS and traffic management, has been building distributed computing solutions and advising companies on cloud deployment and management for over a decade. Join him for a one-hour workshop to learn how to get the most out of your data storage infrastructure. Lunch will be served.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Scaling and deploying your infrastructure across regions, availability zones and time zones
- Securely transferring data between regions
- Cost versus reliability tradeoffs
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is only open to full time members at RocketSpace.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ