- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Founder + Professional Coach at the Svetshop
Mindfulness, leadership and company culture expert
Whether you recently joined or founded your first startup or have been in the game for years, you're likely already well aware that this journey is full of twists and turns, some more enjoyable than others. There are numerous great tools and techniques you could be using to help yourself through the more trying times, though.
On June 28, Svetlana Saitsky will draw from her background in organizational psychology and mindfulness, plus her experience advising startup founders in the areas of leadership and company culture to lead a one-hour workshop on mental fortitude for startups. Svetlana will share the most effective strategies and exercises for coping with the most common stressors entrepreneurs and their teams face, setting up your company culture to support instead of further stress employees, and coming out of each hurdle stronger and happier.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Achieving work-life balance
- How positive psychology affects both your own and your company's growth and success
- Managing your company's culture to support your employees as the organization scales
- Supportive exercises and resources for startup teams and founders
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event