- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
A Conversation With Trulia’s Pete Flint and CNBC's Ari Levy
Is your exit strategy an IPO? Or perhaps you’re targeting an acquisition or a merger?
Pete Flint, the founder and former CEO of Trulia, has done both. We’re thrilled to host Pete and CNBC’s Ari Levy for a fireside chat on May 10. Ari will interview Pete about his experience scaling Trulia, going through an IPO and merger-acquisition, his keys to success, and much more.
Join us to discuss:
- What it takes to build a successful startup like Trulia
- The milestones on the road to an IPO, merger or acquisition
- The keys to Pete’s and Trulia’s success
And much more!
5:30 - 6:00pm | Happy (Half) Hour
6:00 - 6:30pm | Trend Talk: From Startup to IPO
6:30 - 7:00pm | Q&A
7:00 - 7:30pm | Networking
RSVP for this Event