- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
“Content marketing” is likely the biggest buzzword in marketing over the past 10 years, and with good reason. Done well, it can be the single biggest lever to drive users, customers, and partners, and can build a powerful long-term brand in the process.
On July 11, join Megan Groves, founder of InterimCMO, as she teaches you how to build a "no-BS" content marketing strategy you can start implementing today. Companies at all stages of growth know they should have a content marketing strategy in place, but few truly understand how to get started or make it work. Startups, in particular, need a scrappy yet extremely effective approach because there’s so much at stake.
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- How to start using content marketing to drive growth for your startup
- How to leverage different types of content for different phases of your marketing funnel
- The logistics of implementation
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like to work with Megan.
12:00 - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 - 12:50 pm | Presentation / Discussion
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q+A and Wrap-up
01:00 - 02:00 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
About the Speaker
Megan is the Founder and CEO of InterimCMO, a digital marketing consultancy that helps founders and investors accelerate their startups’ growth. Previously she led marketing at VentureBeat, established Federated Media’s first analytics organization, and consulted for several Fortune500 companies like Harley Davidson and Sony on their content strategy. Megan is also an active startup advisor and mentor on pitching, branding, and content marketing at Techstars.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ