- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
Scott Wentz Managing Director at Montage Services
Unsure how to award stock options to your employees, how different strategies will impact your financials, and what is the best way to explain it all to your staff?
Then you won’t want to miss this one-hour long session with Scott Wentz, Managing Director at Montage Services, experts in domestic and international taxation for companies large and small.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- The most common types of stock compensation/options used for nonpublic companies and public companies
- How the stock compensation awards (or options) affect their financial statements
- What are the tax consequences to the company and to the employee
- Clear, concise comments that can assist in discussing these complex concepts to employees as well as amongst founders
And much more!
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to full time RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event