- When: August 7, 2018, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA
Flynn Coleman Flynn Coleman is an international human rights attorney, a mindfulness and creativity teacher, an author, a TEDx speaker, a Huffington Post writer, a former competitive athlete, a social entrepreneur and innovator, and a founder and CEO.
Why do we want to change the world, or why we don’t we, and what gets in the way?
Join Flynn Coleman and RocketSpace to look at the intersection of technology, society, human rights, and social good, discussing how we can infuse social impact into our lives, companies, careers, products, and technologies, and broaden our horizons as to what social good really means.
Flynn will draw on ideas from such themes as history, psychology, neuroscience, art, history, philosophy, economics, and technology to unwrap ideas about what it means to change the world and have an impact. With the audience, she will analyze ideas about making a difference in the information and tech age, innovations and solutions that change the world and incite social change, and how to move past obstacles to achieving them.
Come discuss how to create more purpose, values, and meaning in your life and company, the economics of social impact and social enterprise, tackling projects that make a difference, and the context, practical tools, ideas, and grand vision to truly have an impact in the world, in your way.
5:30 - 6:00pm | Happy (Half) Hour
6:00 - 6:30pm | Featured Talk: Changing the World
6:30 - 7:00pm | Q&A
7:00 - 7:30pm | Networking
RSVP for this Event
- When: July 31, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, Floor 3, San Francisco, CA
- When: Tuesday 7th, August 2018, 09:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Where: B5 Meeting Room, Surf Zone RocketSpace, 40 Islington High St, London, N1 8EQ
- When: Wednesday 1st of August, 2018, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Theatre RocketSpace London. The Yard, off Duncan Street London N1 8EQ