- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Founder + CEO of SirenTec
In his former life as a lawyer, Richard was involved in negotiating dozens of startup financings. He will share strategies, lessons and advice for raising funding from his experience as a tech founder and the companies he worked with.
Topics we'll cover:
- valuation negotiation strategies + tactics
- criteria for selecting outside legal counsel
- legal pitfalls to look out for + solutions
- multi-purpose negotiation tools
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm | Quick Intros
12:10 pm - 12:20 pm | Expert Speaker
12:20 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
Seats fill up quickly! Registration Required.
What is the RocketSpace CEO Roundtable Discussion?
The CEO Roundtable Discussion is held the second Monday of each month during lunch, provided by RocketSpace. The goal behind this monthly meeting is to give members the opportunity to sit down with their peers to exchange ideas, discuss common challenges and, of course, network. The CEO Roundtable Discussions are only open to current RocketSpace members who are founders or CEOs.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ