- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Sandra Ponce de León
Seasoned marketing executive
This month, our guest speaker is tech entrepreneur and veteran startup executive Sandra Ponce de León. Join us on September 11 to discuss growth marketing.
Throughout her career in tech, Sandra has launched brands and supported startups through several successful company exits. Her expertise spans brand development, go-to-market strategy, product marketing, user acquisition and retention, and more.
- Defining your minimum viable brand, personas, SEO, GTM + key metrics
- Validating assumptions, leveraging networks + creating advocacy
- Paid channels, PR + other ways to amplify your reach
And much more.
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm | Quick Intros
12:10 pm - 12:20 pm | Expert Speaker
12:20 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
Seats fill up quickly! Registration Required.
What is the RocketSpace CEO Roundtable Discussion?
The CEO Roundtable Discussion is held the second Monday of each month during lunch, provided by RocketSpace. The goal behind this monthly meeting is to give members the opportunity to sit down with their peers to exchange ideas, discuss common challenges and, of course, network. The CEO Roundtable Discussions are only open to current RocketSpace members who are founders or CEOs.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ