- When: Monday 19th of August, 2019, 17:30-18:30
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Serial tech entrepreneur
Early stage investor and startup advisor
This month, our guest speaker is Stephen Kuhn, serial tech entrepreneur, early stage investor, advisor and Board Member at various startups. Join us on August 14 to discuss fundraising strategies.
Through his work founding, advising and investing in startups, Stephen has been intimately involved in raising numerous rounds of funding. He will draw from his experience to share practical strategies for raising your next round of funding, mistakes to avoid and other questions including:
- What’s the right timing?
- How much should I be raising?
- What milestones should I be thinking about?
- What materials should I prepare?
- Which target investors are right for my company?
- How do I find them?
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm | Quick Intros
12:10 pm - 12:20 pm | Expert Speaker
12:20 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
Seats fill up quickly! Registration Required.
What is the RocketSpace CEO Roundtable Discussion?
The CEO Roundtable Discussion is held the second Monday of each month during lunch, provided by RocketSpace. The goal behind this monthly meeting is to give members the opportunity to sit down with their peers to exchange ideas, discuss common challenges and, of course, network. The CEO Roundtable Discussions are only open to current RocketSpace members who are founders or CEOs.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 2nd of October, 2019, 09:30-10:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ