- When: Tuesday 16th of July, 2019, 18:00-2200
- Where: RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Deidre PaknadCo-founder + CEO of Workboard
Successful serial entrepreneur
Author of 16 patents
This month, we’re bringing in successful serial entrepreneur Deidre Paknad. As the co-founder and CEO of Workboard—a platform that helps leaders clarify goals, align teams and execute for fast, great results—Deidre is intimately familiar with operational excellence and the ways that companies often get execution wrong.
Join us on July 11 to discuss operational excellence—what it is, why it's foundational for success, and how OKRs support excellence—and share your own stories and advice.
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch Served
12:00 p.m. - 12:10 p.m. | Quick Intros
12:10 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Expert Speaker
12:30 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Seats fill up quickly! Registration Required.
What is the RocketSpace CEO Roundtable Discussion?
The CEO Roundtable Discussion is held the second Monday of each month during lunch, provided by RocketSpace. The goal behind this monthly meeting is to give members the opportunity to sit down with their peers to exchange ideas, discuss common challenges and, of course, network. The CEO Roundtable Discussions are only open to current RocketSpace members who are founders or CEOs.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Tuesday 23rd of July, 2019, 17:30-20:30
- Where: The Classroom, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
- When: Tuesday 30th of July, 2019, 17:30-1900
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
- When: Thursday 4th of July, 2019, 08:30am - 10:30am
- Where: RocketSpace, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ