- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Mike Sigal Founder + CEO at Cashflower
You’ve Raised Funding. Here’s How to not Run Out of it.
According to data pulled from 101 post-mortems, the number two reason failed startups didn’t make it is because they ran out of cash — that’s 29 percent of startups that crash and burn (the first reason is lack of product-market fit)! (Fortune)
Key reasons include a high burn-rate, identifying the wrong milestones, or faulty financial planning — all of which can be fixed. Join Mike Sigal, founder and CEO of Cashflower, a SaaS FinTech startup whose mission is to make sure entrepreneurs never run out of money, and fellow RocketSpace member founders and CEOs for a peer discussion about the strategies that will help your startup live to see its next round of funding.
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- Milestone-based funding
- How to control your burn rate
- When to raise more funding (and how much)
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch Served
12:00 p.m. - 12:10 p.m. | Quick Intros
12:10 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Expert Speaker
12:30 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Seats fill up quickly! Registration is required.
Please note that CEO Roundtable Discussions are only open to the CEOs and founders of RocketSpace member companies.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ