- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
- Fundraising strategies for early-stage startups
- Defining different stages in the fundraising process
- Learning the lingo + reading between the lines
Seats fill up quickly! Registration Required.
What is the RocketSpace CEO Roundtable Discussion?
The CEO Roundtable Discussion is held each month during lunch, provided by RocketSpace. The goal behind this monthly meeting is to give members the opportunity to sit down with their peers to exchange ideas, discuss common challenges and, of course, network. The CEO Roundtable Discussions are only open to current RocketSpace members who are founders or CEOs.
About the Speaker
Garrett is an accomplished startup founder with experience in biotechnology, digital health, and software development. Garrett is an expert in translating clinical research into commercially viable solutions. His strengths reside in his ability to fluently communicate between clinical, engineering & management teams to facilitate optimal collaboration and project execution. He has prior experience in operational roles at truBrain as Chief of R&D, management roles as Chief Medical Officer at Koroit Capital and CEO at Biomarker I/O.
RSVP for this Event