- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Co-founder + CEO of Locu (acquired by GoDaddy)
Entrepreneur in Residence at General Catalyst Partners
This month, our guest speaker is Rene Reinsberg. Rene co-founded Locu, which was acquired by GoDaddy in 2013.
Join us on May 8 to discuss building strategic value for potential acquirers. Rene will share some of the insights he learned building Locu plus working with startups both as an EIR at General Catalyst Partners and as an investor. We will open the discussion up to the group, so bring your questions!
Topics we will discuss:
- Types of strategic value
- How to think about your company’s strategy to build strategic value for potential acquirers + investors
- Examples of companies that did that well + how acquisitions were priced
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm | Quick Intros
12:10 pm - 12:20 pm | Expert Speaker
12:20 pm - 12:50 pm | Q&A
12:50 pm - 01:00 pm | Wrap up
Seats fill up quickly! Registration Required. (no maybe's please)
What is the RocketSpace CEO Roundtable Discussion?
The CEO Roundtable Discussion is held the second Monday of each month during lunch, provided by RocketSpace. The goal behind this monthly meeting is to give members the opportunity to sit down with their peers to exchange ideas, discuss common challenges and, of course, network. The CEO Roundtable Discussions are only open to current RocketSpace members who are founders or CEOs.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ