- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Frumi Rachel Barr
Serial Entrepreneur and Growth Specialist
Author of A CEO's Secret Weapon: How to Accelerate Success
Cash is the ultimate killer for many startups. Run out of cash, and it's game over. Reducing expenses, adjusting pricing and boosting sales are no-brainers, but there are many equally — if not more — effective levers founders can pull to get their company back in the green and keep it there.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Business model tweaks that can increase revenue
- Ways to use your Cash Conversion Cycle to boost cashflow without touching sales or profits
- Tools to help you better see where your money is going, manage unexpected expenses and strategically adjust spend to maximize ROI
- 7 factors that make a startup attractive to investors + increase its valuation
And much more!
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Workshop
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event