- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Your organizational culture is being created right now, whether you know it or not. If you put attention into what that culture becomes, you'll harness your startup's full potential. If you don’t, it's likely to cost you. Sixty-five percent of startups fail because of culture-related issues. No matter how great your product, services, or business model, if you don’t invest in crafting your company's culture, none of it matters.
On April 3, join Kyra Kuhn from Entera Consulting and Mark Voorsanger from Skyward Coaching and Consulting for an engaging discussion and interactive workshop on building a thriving culture for your startup.
Here are some of the topics we will explore:
- What culture is and why it matters for startups
- How to identify culture-related issues and opportunities early
- Common mistakes everyone makes that lead to culture breakdown
- Best practices for creating a culture where your people can do their best work
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like dedicated work sessions with Kyra and Mark.
12:00 - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q&A
01:15 - 03:15 pm | Office Hours
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
About the Speakers
Kyra Kuhn is an experienced executive and board member with more than twenty-five years of experience working with both for-profit and non-profit organizations helping them grow and achieve their strategic objectives. She engages with leaders, individuals, and teams to help them move beyond what may seem to be insurmountable barriers to change.
Mark Voorsanger is a consultant and executive coach with extensive experience in leading and managing teams, business entrepreneurship, managing globally distributed production units, and executive coaching and consulting in collaborative leadership. He coaches individuals from C-level executives to mid-level sales managers to professionals in career transition, and facilitates vision and strategic planning, team formation, meeting facilitation, and collaboration skills. Mark’s clients are dedicated to expanding their own self-awareness, accountability, integrity, and authenticity.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ