- When: October 17, 2018, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission, FL 16, RM 16MA
VP of Sales Operations at Datahug
Former Director of Global Sales Operations at App Annie
Former Senior Manager of Global Sales Operations at Yammer
So much more goes into building a high functioning startup sales team than hiring star salespeople. Everything from your compensation structure, to your team's culture and the metrics you focus on can have a significant—and potentially damaging—impact on your company's sales.
On January 17, join Don Otvos, VP of Sales Operations at RocketSpace member company Datahug, for a workshop detailing the strategies and tactics he used to build highly successful sales teams at Datahug, App Annie and Yammer.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- The profile of a winning sales team—what to look for
- Compensation structures + their impact on team culture
- The right metrics to gauge success (this one will surprise you!)
- Making continuous improvements + getting your team's buy-in
- Tools that help you better analyze your data + encourage inter-team collaboration
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event