- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
CEO and Founder, Happiness Works
How happiness works on employees and how governments should replace GDP with more human-centred metrics focused on happiness and wellbeing.
- How happiness works and why employee experience matters
- Measuring happiness and why it should be a Key Performance Indicator
- Five ways to find happiness at work
- How to build a happy team, by Friday!
Breakfast, Tea/Coffee will be provided.
All members are welcome to book through the app.
This RocketSpace Member Workshop will be held in The Classroom (B1) just to the right of the Landing in the Basement Surf Zone (select -2 on the lift, or take the stairs).
About the Speaker
Nic Marks is CEO and founder of Happiness Works (now Friday), a public speaker, and a fellow of the New Economics Foundation and the board of Action for Happiness, a UK-based campaign for a happier society.
Nic's 2010 TED talk on the Happy Planet Index helped to popularize the idea that governments should create new measures of progress, beyond GDP.
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ