- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Sachin Dev Duggal Co-founder + CEO at Shoto + sd2labs
Speed is everything for startups. Go too slowly and you risk being beat to market. Go too quickly without the proper tools and methodologies, and you just might run right off a cliff. This is where agile development comes in.
Sachin Dev Duggal — successful serial entreprener and the founder of Shoto and sd2labs — knows this better than anyone. At sd2labs, a full mobile development build shop, he leads over 150 engineers who use agile development to be quick, efficient, and deliver new features each week. We're bringing Sachin in to lead a one-hour workshop covering how startups can leverage agile development to shorten their development cycles, prioritize the right features to release next, and empower their developers to do their best work.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Why the most successful startups use Agile Development
- Agile best practices
- Common mistakes
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ