- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
When is the best time to exercise stock options? Does it make sense for you to exercise early? And which variables should you consider when making this decision?
Stock options hold the promise of hefty ROI, but the related decisions and taxes can be unclear at best, or downright baffling at worst. For clarification around stock options and the benefits of exercising early, join this one-hour workshop with Nandi Gunning Hurley, Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley, and Peter Szymanski, Founder at Silicon Valley Counsel.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Incentive Stock Options (ISO) and Non-qualified Stock Options (NQSO)
- Access strategies and wealth transfer techniques
- The tax ramifications of each alternative
And much more!
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event