- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Targeting the right person with the right message at the right time is key to B2B sales, but it’s easier said than done. To effectively grow sales and increase revenue at scale, you need to carefully and strategically build an outbound system that is hyper-targeted, personalized, and efficient.
On July 17, we're pleased to host Wesley Roberson of Growlabs — a B2B lead generation and sales automation platform — for a session covering the ins and outs of building an outbound sales process that will increase your sales significantly. You will learn how to increase your conversions using a value-based customer segmentation strategy, improve financial efficacy by offering the right product to the right customers, and refine your product as you gain an understanding of the needs and pain points of each of your target segments.
Topics we will cover:
- Identifying the most attractive markets + micro-segments
- Establishing channels to acquire leads in the market
- Setting up efficient funnels
- Measuring, optimizing + scaling
12:00 - 12:10 pm | Introductions
12:10 - 12:50 pm | Presentation / Discussion
12:50 - 01:00 pm | Q+A and Wrap-up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event