- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Owner at S&A Consulting Services
Sales Expert + Business Coach
Selling and closing can feel more like an art than a science. However, there are proven methods and tactics you can use to increase your lead pipeline and close rate.
On June 14, we're bringing in business coach and sales veteran Larry Schwimmer to lead a hands-on two-hour workshop on improving every aspect of your sales process. In this interactive session, you will learn applicable techniques for everything from finding leads to getting past gatekeepers, creating a convincing sales presentation and more.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Finding numerous prospects
- Creating a 30-second elevator pitch to sell anytime
- Developing a phone script for high performance selling
- 8 ways to get past gatekeepers when cold-calling
- Becoming a "Top" closer by creating urgency
- Creating a powerful sales call
- Overcoming objections to close the sale
- Delivering a winning presentation
- Following up when you don't close
And much more!
10:00 am - 10:10 am | Quick Intros
10:10 am - 11:50 am | Workshop
11:50 am - 12:00 pm | Wrap Up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
About the Speaker
Larry has over 25 years of sales and business development experience selling $115 million in consulting revenues for financial services companies such as Smith Barney/CitiGroup and McGladrey/H&R Block. He has also held sales and marketing positions with Gillette and Nabisco. In addition, he has presented his sales, business development and communications-skills workshops before 25,000 business professionals throughout North America. He has also been involved in the sale of 145 companies from startups to companies with $500 million in revenues.
RSVP for this Event