- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Nic Marks Founder and CEO at Happiness Works
Author of TED book The Happiness Manifesto
Happiness is a serious business! Happy teams lead to a 30 percent increase in productivity, a 54 percent improvement in staff retention and a threefold increase in creativity, not to mention exemplary customer service (Happiness Works).
Join Nic Marks, TED speaker, author of TED book The Happiness Manifesto, and founder and CEO of Happiness Works, for a talk about the reasons a happy work culture is so beneficial to business and the strategies you can follow to instill more happiness in your workforce.
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
- How happiness is highly functional from a biological perspective
- Talent, creativity, profitability and happiness - the business case for happier cultures
- Tools and strategies businesses can use to keep their workforces happy and engaged
5:30 - 6:00pm | Happy (Half) Hour
6:00 - 6:30pm | Featured Talk: Happiness is a Serious Business
6:30 - 7:00pm | Q&A
7:00 - 7:30pm | Networking
RSVP for this Event