- When: October 31, 2018, 11:00-12:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 123 Mission St, Floor 16, 16MA, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Frumi Barr Serial Entrepreneur and Growth Specialist
Author of A CEO's Secret Weapon: How to Accelerate Success
Scaling up: Why some companies make it and the rest don’t
What are the keys to scaling your startup? Join Dr. Frumi Barr, serial entrepreneur and author of A CEO’s Secret Weapon: How to Accelerate Success, to learn about the four areas most critical to building a startup that will scale, and strategies that will help you get there.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Controlling and optimizing cash flow
- Core values and effective leadership
- Priorities, execution and bottom lines
- Assessing and (if necessary) re-orienting your strategy
And much more!
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event