- When: August 7, 2018, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA
Sachin Dev Duggal Co-founder at SD Squared Labs
You have an app — that’s great! Now, how do you get people to download it from the app store? And is that really enough? How do you keep users coming back? Or better yet, how do you turn them into brand evangelists who love your app so much that they promote it for you (and for free!)?
On March 8, join Sachin Dev Duggal, a successful serial entrepreneur and RocketSpace member, for a workshop focused on the most effective user acquisition hacks for app developers. Sachin is an expert in app development and user acquisition, and has several years of experience leading SD Squared Labs, which specializes in developing and designing apps for startups.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Hacks for app store optimization
- Designing a sticky user on-boarding experience
- Ways to uncover contact info for app store gatekeepers
- Harnessing other apps’ networks to drive new user growth
- The power of automated, high-touch communications
- Pricing strategy + its impact on churn rate
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch Served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to full time RocketSpace members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: July 31, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome St, Floor 3, San Francisco, CA
- When: Tuesday 7th, August 2018, 09:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Where: B5 Meeting Room, Surf Zone RocketSpace, 40 Islington High St, London, N1 8EQ
- When: Wednesday 1st of August, 2018, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Theatre RocketSpace London. The Yard, off Duncan Street London N1 8EQ