- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 05:30pm - 08:00pm
- Where: The Theatre, RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ
Co-founder + CEO at DataScore
Director of Scalability + Growth at DataScore
Influencer marketing can be a great, cost-effective way for startups to get their product in front of their target audience. However, it can become a time suck with limited results without the proper strategy and follow-through.
Monica Ohara and Hannah Russin from DataScore, a data-driven growth marketing consultancy focused on getting startups to scale, are coming to RocketSpace on February 7 to show you the ins and outs of working with influencers to raise awareness about your company.
The workshop will be followed by Office Hours for members who would like some one-on-one time with the presenters (sign up for Office Hours here).
This interactive workshop will include these topics:
- Identifying the right bloggers to work with
- Common types of blogger partnerships
- Pitching your idea
And much more!
11:45 am - 12:00 pm | Lunch Served
12:00 pm - 12:05 pm | Introductions
12:05 pm - 12:50 pm | Workshop
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm | Q&A
01:15 pm - 3:00 pm | Office Hours
This workshop is appropriate for startups at all stages of growth.
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: Wednesday 13th of February, 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 am
- Where: The Classroom (-2 Basement) RocketSpace London, 40 Islington High Street, N1 8EQ