RocketSpace Coworking Kit
for Tech Startups and Entrepreneurs
We’ve designed this kit to help you learn a bit more about RocketSpace and what it’s like to work here among San Francisco's best tech startups:
Working at RocketSpace
- Get distracted by annoying daily office upkeep tasks
- Feel isolated
- Struggle to find the right mentor, advisor, VC
- Need to worry about outgrowing the space until you reach a team of 40+
- Get immersed in an exciting community of likeminded entrepreneurs and carefully selected tech startups
- Have the opportunity to meet mentors and advisors
- Have access to weekly workshops and events to help you grow your business
- Feel inspired, motivated, and like one of San Francisco's best startups
What you’ll find inside this coworking kit:
- RocketSpace Overview
- Coworking vs Traditional Working Environments
- Getting Started @ RocketSpace
- Desk Types and Offices
- Why RocketSpace?
We carefully curate the best - almost exclusively admitting Seed to Series-C funded technology focused businesses with MVPs. Everyone here is here to build and scale, and you will be surrounded by a likeminded community of driven entrepreneurs each and every day
- A Seed to Series-C funded tech startup with a minimum viable product that is selling and/or has users
- Looking for a serious coworking space to build a scalable tech startup
Our serious startups attract some serious mentors, VCs, and advisors - making it easy to network and bounce ideas off of people who know your space.
There’s a reason that RocketSpace has been the launch pad for companies like Spotify, Uber, Hootsuite, and is the choice of leading edge accelerators like Alchemist. We provide the space, services, and amenities for high-growth startups to take their technologies to new heights, and the community to spark ideas and innovations that you can’t find at any other coworking space in San Francisco.
Come for a visit and experience a day in the life of a tech startup working at RocketSpace.
Feel free to shoot them over to email@example.com.
We’re happy to help.