RocketSpace and Kaleido Logistics have selected the third cohort of startups for the Logistics Tech Accelerator. Last week, six startups joined RocketSpace, Kaleido, Fiege, Ingram Micro, and Lufthansa Cargo for the program’s kickoff in Vigo, Spain. The corporate consortium and startup participants will work hand-in-hand over the three-month long pilot-focused program. The Logistics Tech Accelerator uses an open innovation model to draw from the diverse expertise of multiple corporate collaborators, startups, and leading industry experts, working towards producing commercially viable products and go-to-market partnerships.
The selected startups represent disruptive technology trends within the Smart Warehousing, Smart Transport, and Smart Commerce + Trade space. To qualify for admittance, startups must have a product in market or ready to launch, as the program is tailored towards scaling solutions through the piloting projects beginning at the kickoff event.
Startups joining us for Cohort III:
- ZigZag Global (London, England) is a SaaS platform that helps brands and retailers manage their returns around the globe.
- FullFill (Madrid, Spain) is the aggregation layer of warehousing: coordinating hundreds of warehousing and value added providers seamlessly and affordably.
- Transmetrics (Sofia, Bulgaria) is a Big Data predictive analytics solution that is solving the capacity utilization problem for cargo transport.
- Airspace Technologies (Carlsbad, CA, USA) platform modernizes time critical shipments by integrating advanced technology, an expert staff, and services, while eliminating transparency challenges.
- Eunimart (Hyderabad, India) is a one-stop international ecommerce aggregator from India.
- Traqui (Barcelona, Spain) is a collaborative logistics platform that allows shippers, brokers, and carriers to sell-buy, communicate, and manage transportation in real-time.
"As automation continues to optimize business processes worldwide, logistics and the supply chain represents one of the final frontiers of opportunity for entrepreneurs around the globe. By joining RocketSpace, the Airspace Technologies team is offered a tremendous opportunity and environment where we can strategically collaborate with large, global companies and other innovators in our space, simultaneously. Immediately upon our acceptance into the most recent cohort of RocketSpace Logistics Tech Accelerator startups, we were presented with several opportunities for partnership with large corporate partners. The mentorship and feedback from corporate partners along with the structured framework of the RocketSpace model is proving to be the perfect recipe for fast, focused, and strategic growth. We are very proud to be a part of this prestigious program and see it as a critical component in our success plan." - Charley Dehoney, EVP, Strategy and Growth, Airspace Technologies
Aside from travel for the kickoff, and the concluding demo day in early December, startups joining benefit from a fully-virtual program, enabling collaboration with our corporate collaborates, regardless of location. During the in-person kickoff, the startups and corporate collaborators will scope and define their pilot projects, and immediately launch into the product validation stage.
Interested startups and corporations can learn more about the Logistics Tech Accelerator here: www.logisticstechaccelerator.com. We are now accepting applications for Cohort IV, which will begin in 2018.
Please note: Startups are not required to give up equity to participate in the program.
Are You Facing a Complex Business Challenge?
Subscribe to RocketSpace’s Corporate Innovation Blog. Our team conducts research and works with companies like these to shed insight into how corporations can run with more agility. Get new ideas and actionable advice delivered to your inbox each week.