Take The Corporate Innovation Assessment
RocketSpace created a simple 8-question Corporate Innovation Assessment, which will give you:
- A temperature check on where you are at in your innovation journey in the innovation maturity scale.
- A deeper look into where your organization excels when it comes to corporate innovation.
- Areas of opportunity to explore further and a recommended starting point around how to create or accelerate your corporate innovation initiatives.
Some terms you will see in the questions and results:
- Proof-of-Concept (PoC): A small scale, pre-market test in a controlled environment that validates the feasibility of a minimal viable product / solution prior to an in-market, consumer-facing test. Typically internal and non-consumer facing and lasts under three months.
- Pilot Test: In-market, consumer facing test in a monitored environment that validates the feasibility of a product / solution prior to launching or scaling as sustainable product/solution. Typically lasts three to six months.