Join the Mobility Tech Innovation Collaborative
With BP and the Leading Global Corporations in Transportation
Our Mission Statement
RocketSpace and BP’s Mobility Tech Innovation Collaborative is the premiere collaborator innovation program intended to shape the future movement of people, goods, and services that instantly deliver frictionless, automated, and personalized travel for individuals and businesses.
We believe in empowering productivity, ease, and efficiency in people’s lives so we can move everyone forward in today’s rapidly evolving world.
We do it through focused and intelligent application of emerging technology facilitated through deep test, learn, and explore partnerships between global corporate industry leaders and the most promising startup talent.
Technology Focus Areas:
Vehicle Charging Solutions
Battery Maintenance + Optimisation
Payment Systems + Solutions
Human Machine Interface
Vehicle Security Solutions
Vehicle / Ecosystem Integration
Mapping + Route Optimisation
Personalized Consumer Offerings
Battery Disposal / Recycling
Electricity Demand + Network Management
Innovative Commercial Business Solutions
- Seed to Series B
- Must have a product ready for testing / scale
- Strategically aligned to solve one or more of the above challenge statements
- Real World Market Test Opportunities: Test in a safe corporate environment with one or more leading global transportation brands
- Product Validation & Iteration: Validate, iterate, and optimize your product through invaluable feedback and resources from prospective clients
- Go Global: Learn what it takes to sell and scale your product worldwide with the credibility of commercial agreements from global industry leaders
- Cost: None
- Equity Requirements: None
- Time Requirements: 3 - 6 Hours per Week
The Mobility Tech Innovation Collaborative is by invitation only!
Only 3 Steps to Join:
- Request an Application
- Up to 21 Startups Selected
- Explore partnerships with leading global corporations
Request an Application to Join Cohort 3
COHORT 2 IS LIVE
Cohort 2 startups are in the midst of proof of concepts with our corporate partners, but we are taking in application requests for Cohort 3.
Our startup participants will have the opportunity to work alongside the top global brands in the mobility tech and smart transportation industry.