- When: Multiple Dates Available, 10:00 am | 2:00 pm | 6:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 40 Islington High St, London N1 8XB, UK
RocketSpace members, get a leg up on the competition by engaging with RocketSpace mentors to fuel your startup's growth via exclusive mentorship in key business areas.
Strategy Sessions is a unique program designed to help RocketSpace members accelerate their growth and gain insight and expertise from mentors on the RocketSpace Growth, Strategy and Data team. Each week, we’ll focus on one of four key business areas: Pitching Strategy, Product Strategy, Go-to-Market Strategy, and Funding Strategy.
As a part of membership, startups on campus receive two (2) one-on-one sessions with RocketSpace mentors over the course of a calendar year at no cost. If you would like additional mentorship, please contact Myles [at] rocketspace.com to inquire about setting up an individualized program.
During your dedicated 20-minute strategy session, please be prepared to provide an elevator pitch (1 minute) followed by a more detailed presentation on your business as it relates to your Pitch, Product, Funding, and/or Go-to-market strategies (7 minutes), depending on the session you register for. The remaining time will be for direct feedback and recommendations from the mentor.
Monthly Topic Schedule
- 1st Wednesday — Pitching Strategy
- 2nd Wednesday — Product Strategy
- 3rd Wednesday — Go To Market Strategy
- 4th Wednesday — Funding Strategy
Three time slots are available for Strategy Sessions each Wednesday:
12:00 - 12:20 pm
12:20 - 12:40 pm
12:40 - 1:00 pm
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus members only.
RSVP for this Event
- When: May 11, 2017, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: Vanguard meeting room, RocketSpace, 180 Sansome Street, Floor 3, San Francisco, Ca